Email Marketing for Small Businesses Just Makes Sense!

It's simple- people use email daily and according to the global management consulting firm McKinsey & Co, "email marketing is 40 times more effective than Facebook and Twitter combined as a way to acquire new customers." The Pew Internet and American Life Project in 2012 showed that 88 percent of people check their email every day, and that mobile devices are now the dominant device that people use to get email with more than 50 percent of mobile phone users reading email on their phones. . That is why we recommend you consider an email marketing campaign as a good starting point to contact and attract customers and clients. It can be extremely effective and can be managed so it is not a strain on your budget or time.

What is stopping you from having a truly professional email marketing campaign?

Is it the time constraints... you just do not have enough time in the day? There's the writing, the building up of your database and of course the time to follow up. Or do you find that you just can't write sales copy about your company that does it justice. Maybe you are uncertain how to create a database that you can use for all your emails? We understand and are here to help. The experts at TMD have a created a cost effective small business email trigger campaign solution. It adheres to three important elements- we always pay attention to your audience and the message you are relaying, and we never fall into the common trap of simply blasting out messages that are not substantive.

Contact Us Now

The experts at TMD will work with you to plan and set realistic goals to help you expand your customer base and sell more products and services. It is an old adage that 90% of business is marketing and the other 10% is your idea or product. It seems with the vast digital marketplace beckoning, business owners are finding this truer than ever. With our database expertise and email trigger software, you will be surprised how easy it is to get started. Contact us now!